The ONE-BEDROOM apartment at Wyndham Residence is comprised of a separate living room, bedroom, and bath that offer approximately 380 square feet of living space. This apartment can comfortably serve either an individual or a couple. Both the living room and the bedroom include large windows, providing plenty of wonderful natural light. The living room features a coat closet and a counter area, which includes a sink, upper and lower cabinets, and an apartment-size refrigerator. The living room will accommodate a good deal of furniture and personal treasures. The bedroom will accommodate either a single or full-size bed, with room for a dresser, nightstand, and chair. It also contains a large clothes closet. Each of the two rooms has its own programmable thermostat, as well as a ceiling fan for individualized comfort. This apartment features our standard roomy bathroom, with a padded fold-down shower seat.
- Three delicious meals daily plus fresh fruit and beverages all day.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and linen services.
- Daily scheduled activities program, offering many choices for every interest.
- Security call system with 24-hour emergency response by qualified staff.
- Scheduling of physician appointments and coordination of transportation as needed.
Includes Independent Level Services plus:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Medication management and administration.
Includes Independent and Personal Care Level Services plus:
- Escorting services i.e., to and from meals.
- Continence care including personal laundry, housekeeping, and linens
Our “Personal Solutions” program for continence care includes briefs or pullups, pads, wipes, and gloves to be delivered discreetly to your room. This service ensures you will never run out of products. The fee for this service is $150/month.