The ALCOVE apartment at Wyndham Residence features a living space that is comprised of a bedroom area and a sitting room area combined into one L-shaped room. At approximately 340 square feet, the alcove provides a gracious and comfortable living space for a single resident. The alcove apartment also includes our standard roomy private bath. In addition to a twin, full, or queen-size bed, the alcove will comfortably accommodate a couch, or a loveseat and chair, and a desk, hutch, or other furniture combinations to suit the individual resident. The living area features large windows, a roomy closet, and an apartment-size refrigerator. The bathroom includes a spacious shower, with a padded seat that can fold up or down. Each alcove apartment is equipped with its own programmable thermostat, as well as a ceiling fan to ensure individual comfort.
- Three delicious meals daily plus fresh fruit and beverages all day.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and linen services.
- Daily scheduled activities program, offering many choices for every interest.
- Security call system with 24-hour emergency response by qualified staff.
- Scheduling of physician appointments and coordination of transportation as needed.
Includes Independent Level Services plus:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Medication management and administration.
Includes Independent and Personal Care Level Services plus:
- Escorting services i.e., to and from meals.
- Continence care including personal laundry, housekeeping, and linens
Our “Personal Solutions” program for continence care includes briefs or pullups, pads, wipes, and gloves to be delivered discreetly to your room. This service ensures you will never run out of products. The fee for this service is $150/month.